NA-SRC10 3-Pin Low-Noise Adaptors, 3 pack $5.6626 in stock
|More variations available|
Noctua NA-SRC10 3-Pin Low-Noise Adaptors, 3 pack
The NA-SRC10 contains three resistors for reducing the speed of standard 3-pin fans by around 30%.
- Reduces the speed of 3-pin fans by approx. 30%
- Fully sleeved
- Supplied in a pack of 3
The NA-SRC10 is a fan accessory set consisting of three fully sleeved NA-RC10 Low Noise Adaptors (LNA) for Noctua 3-pin fans. Connected between the fan and the power source, the adaptors reduce the running speed and noise emission of the fans. The NA-SRC10 is ideal for slowing down Noctua’s redux edition fans (see speed tables).
Please note the following when using this product.
Never use one Low-Noise Adaptor to slow down multiple fans. Always use one adaptor per fan.
The NA-RC10 adaptors are not compatible with Noctua’s industrialPPC series.
The NA-RC10 adaptor is designed for use with Noctua 3-pin fans (except industrialPPC series). While it may work with many other fans, use with third party fans is not officially supported by Noctua, it is at the customer’s own risk and will void the warranty. The NA-RC10 adaptor is strictly not to be used with fans that draw more than 3W of power.
Top Cables and adapters
Quiet PC IEC C13 UK Mains Power Cord, 1.8m (Type G)
Gelid 1-to-4 PWM Fan Splitter
Noctua NA-SYC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Y-Cables, 2 pack
Noctua NA-SEC1 4-Pin PWM Fan Extension Cables, 3 pack
Streacom PCI Express 1X Slot Riser Card Adapter Cable
Gelid 1-to-4 PWM Fan Hub Cable
Quiet PC IEC C13 Euro Mains Power Cord, 2m (Type F)
Quiet PC Cloverleaf C5 UK Mains Power Cord, 1.8m
Noctua NA-SRC7 4-Pin PWM Low-Noise Adaptors, 3 pack
Gelid PWM Y Cable, Connect two PWM fans to one socket
Recently Viewed Products
“Excellent Service, Products and Support - Highly Recommended”
“I was looking to purchase a stable and reliable high end Business Computer, so it was vital that I chose a company I could trust for their advice, products and support.
I researched the main UK suppliers and brands, and some were competitive on pricing. However, after contacting these retailers and reading customer reviews on various websites (including TrustPilot) about them, they seemed to fall short on the “trust” issue when it came to their service, products and/or support.
The exception to this was Quiet PC, and some of the reasons for this are listed below:
- Over numerous phone calls, Andy spent a lot of time going through all of the Hardware and Software options to advise me on the best Computer System for my requirements. All phone calls were returned, questions answered, and emails responded to quickly (basically, they do what they say they will do).
- The website is excellent. You can go through every Hardware and Software option for the System you are interested in and configure exactly what you want for your budget. The System configuration can be saved for later, or purchased via the simple Checkout process. Order Confirmation and Despatch emails are sent thereafter.
- My system was ordered on the Tuesday afternoon, and built, tested, despatched and delivered by Friday (Using my chosen carrier UPS).
- The Computer System was packaged in the noFan computer case box, and all manuals - discs - cables were packaged in the motherboard box. Then, these two boxes were packaged with one very big box (with plenty of packing material), so they arrived in perfect condition. Everything I ordered was present and accurate (Hardware Components and Software).
- I have been using the Computer for a month now, and it works perfectly. The noFan case is totally silent, produces hardly any heat, and I would imagine uses far less power than an active fan based system. No free trial (junkware) software installed, and the system comes with a two year guarantee.
- I have received after an sales support email from Ellen to see if everything is ok, but I have not had to contact them with all being fine so far.
The TrustPilot reviews were very valuable to me in making my decision on who to purchase from, so hopefully my review will be helpful to others also.