We’ve tested many types of sound damping materials in the past, but have generally found that they made little difference. Eventually we found these kits from Acousti Products and what a difference! They are incredibly effective, easy to use and fire retardant.
Acoustic Damping Materials for Ultimate Noise Reduction!
The noise from your computer can be broadly classified into two types - mid-to-high frequency “airborne” noise from items such as fans and hard drives, and lower frequency “structure-borne” noise originating from the same devices, but amplified by the case. Most acoustic matting materials are not effective because they only address one of the two types of noise. Our products are effective because they provide a solution to both airborne and structure-borne noise, effectively absorbing higher frequencies, and reducing case amplification effects.
- Easy to cut & simple to install in a PC case
- Generous acoustic material sizes - easily enough for a full tower case
- Self-adhesive backing for fast, no-fuss installation
- No strong odour or smell even when warm
- Acoustic design addresses both airborne and vibrational PC noise
- Non-flammable - can be mounted close to warm components
- A range of different material thicknesses to suit all cases
- De-couple your Studio Monitors from any surface
- Helps prevent unwanted buzzing and resonance
- Each pad includes a levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface
- Can be adjusted to have monitors tilting forwards or backwards
- High load bearing foam material
“Excellent - by far the best company I’ve worked with”
“I’ve bought from a lot of companies over the years, but Quietpc are heads and shoulders above the rest. They’re responsive, eager to help, and their support goes far beyond anything I’ve encountered elsewhere.
Many months after buying my PC I emailed them with a question about adding a second hard drive, and even though I didn’t purchase this from them, they send detailed step by step instructions complete with photos of what I should look for.
This is a company I will continue to buy from for many years.”